Online Support Group & Learning Series
Lifestyle behaviors with ongoing/excessive work-life and environmental stress drive 75% to 85% of chronic health care conditions. Expanding educational resources for self-care has become essential to maintain health and wellbeing as well as to manage chronic conditions.
Life is experiencing who we really are, the simplicity of our organic being. Cultivating a relationship with our bodies allow us to access the intrinsic knowledge to self-heal simplifying our lives and significantly reducing stress.
As we deepen our inner relationship attuning to the body’s subtle communications; we began to delve into the true nature of our physical form (and alchemic properties). Our body holds the ancient wisdoms of Nature and the universe as well as the secrets to creation.
Living Sanctuary is a dynamic approach to the intentional creation of our internal (mind-body/soul) and external (home-work/relationship) environment to support all 7 aspects of our health and wellbeing. This unique, depthwork learning series is an experiential journey of self-discovery, rejuvenation, and personal-transgenerational healing.
- Create personal sanctuary from a place of power to maximize overall health and wellbeing.
- Learn to trust the innate wisdom of your body with love (and self-acceptance) accessing self-knowledge, intuition, power/strength, and inner resources to facilitate your personal evolution.
- Receive tools and techniques to manifest a new life experience.
Learn experientially in a supportive community via:
- Weekly depthwork session (conference call)
- Rejuvenation meditation with mind-body practices (conference call)
- Online discussion group
- Online personal development resources
Contact us to RSVP.